Wednesday, May 16, 2012

C25K: Week 4 Day 2

Nothing spectacular to write about today but I know it's important to keep writing so I keep pushing myself to do this.  Again, I forgot to charge the Garmin so today I really just wanted to focus on how I felt while running.  So I have no idea how I did on pace.  I made it a little over 2.25 miles from warm up to end of the 2nd 5 minute run.  I think what I've learned is that I love my Garmin and I miss it when it's gone.  I like being able to glance down and get a read on my pace especially since right now I'm working on developing a good steady pace and I really like knowing definitely how far I've been.  So I guess the main thing I learned today is I apparently care more about what my little Garmin is saying then what my body is saying.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment